Remember

from the Genesis reading plan

Genesis 1:31

Memorizing Scripture is a way to carry God’s Word with you wherever you go, keeping God-breathed instruction, reproof, and truth in your heart and mind each day.

This week we’re memorizing our key verse for the book of Genesis:

God saw all that He had made, and it was very good.
– Genesis 1:31 HCSB

Write this verse down, keep it in your wallet, post it on your mirror or at your desk—anywhere you will see it often. Save the image below as your phone’s lock screen so you can read these words of truth throughout the day.

20 thoughts on "Remember"

1. Jeisson Ruhl says:

We are certainly His creation. We are also created in His image so to have worries about self image it’s kinda foolish

2. Jeisson Ruhl says:

God is the creator of the universe and He created us to be with Him. We are also in great hands being the creation of the Maker

3. Jeisson Ruhl says:

God is the creator of life. If He had the power to do that I should have confidence and the the courage to trust Him with my life

4. Jeisson Ruhl says:

I will trust that everything that God puts in my life, weather good or bad, He has declared it as good. Thus, reassuring me that I’m in great hands

5. Jeisson Ruhl says:

Dear God,
    Thank you for your plan of salvation. Thank you for giving us a day and a night to enjoy and making those two amazing. I will worship you by admiring the beauty of the creation you have giving me life in.
    In Jesus name I pray,
    Amen

6. Nathan says:

God looks at his creation and he delights in it. He is very pleased about how good his creation is.

7. Nathan says:

Man was created for righteousness, but we have fallen short of the glory of God. We don’t hold up to the standards of God and we have ruined his image. When Eve took the fruit and ate it broke the fellowship God had with creation. Animals fight each other and no longer live in harmony, humans murder and war with each other, this is how the world has become since the fellowship has been broken because we no longer have God in the world.

8. Nathan says:

I will be thankful for what he has made and I will delight in the Lord. I will wonder and take moments to actually breathe in the beauty of creation.

9. Nathan says:

The words that God has spoken live within the Gospel. It tells of how he created the universe and how much he actually enjoys his creation.

10. Nathan says:

Lord help me to never lose my wonder. You are beautiful and your ways are higher than my ways. Lord help me to follow you and to be by your side. In all circumstances I will love others and enjoy what you have made. Amen.

11. Andrew Kerry says:

God loves his creation!

12. Andrew Kerry says:

We are good in the eyes of God!

13. Andrew Kerry says:

Be encouraged by that verse and know that God is proud of us!

14. Andrew Kerry says:

God loves us so much that he died to show us how good he thinks we, his creation are.

15. Andrew Kerry says:

Lord
    Thankyou for making me, I’m so unique and I appreciate who you made me to be. Help me to live in the truth that you love me and you care deeply for me.

Amen

16. Andrew James Abajian says:

We are cherished & looked upon with caring eyes.

17. Andrew James Abajian says:

That He values & is impressed by his creation.

18. Andrew James Abajian says:

Nothing is created without purpose.

19. Alan Mendonca says:

Dear God,
    Thank you for everything you have done in my life so far. I pray that you help me see the good in things while going through this life journey. God I pray that you keep me humble and watch over me. God I thank you for everything that you are doing in my life and I can’t wait to see where my journey with you goes!

20. Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.