Remember Truth

from the Psalms of Gratitude reading plan

Psalm 118:1

Memorizing scripture is a way to carry God’s Word with you wherever you go, keeping God-breathed instruction, reproof and truth in your heart and mind each day.

Write these verses down, keep them in your wallet, post them on your mirror or at your desk—anywhere you will see it often.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
His faithful love endures forever.
-Psalm 118:1

19 thoughts on "Remember Truth"

1. Howard K says:

God’s love for us !!!!

2. Howard K says:

Praise to you Lord God Almighty you are true love and I want to live in your love all the days of my life. Thank you for saving me from sin and help me to live like your Son Jesus Christ.
    I ask this in Your Son’s name Jesus Christ, Amen!

3. Howard K says:

Giving thank the LORD OUR GOD every day

4. Howard K says:

We need to give thanks and praise to God all the days of our life. He is our protector.

5. Jeremiah Nitz says:

Pray for those who’re on the verge of accepting Him as their Savior. Pray for those who’re rejecting Him, that they’re eyes would opened to see the Truth about Jesus.

6. Jeremiah Nitz says:

Very clear and wonderful prospect for all people, believers or unbelievers. For believers, we are challenged to give thanks because He is good and His mercy endures. For unbelievers should thankful that He is. Where else is there such a Hope as this in the world?

7. Jeremiah Nitz says:

Without the Gospel, we would never know Jesus. Never have record of His virgin birth, sinless life, sacrificial death, powerful resurrection, hopeful coming again! If all of this wasn’t in the Bible, there would be speculation as to its validity. I’m very thankful all of it is true!

8. Jeremiah Nitz says:

If we are taught to give thanks to someone else, it is simply because they have done something special for us. We as God’s creation, after the fall, forgot our Creator. This degrading process began in the Wilderness wandering a among the children of Israel and they kept forgetting and forgetting. Today, there are scores of people who’ve never once heard His Name. May we remember Him, thank Him for all of his kindness towards us, and tell others of His good name!

9. Jeremiah Nitz says:

That my own life would be an exemplary light shining brightly and unashamed for Him in 2016. That God would use me, stretch me in deeper ways this year than in 2015.

10. Tim Kilgore says:

That He is good, not good so much as a characteristic, b/c He is better than good, but rather good as a state of being, there is nothing in Him that is not good. Also, He is faithful, He will always do what He says He’ll do. Finally, He is love, everything a/b God is love, which again relates back to all He is being good, it’s a part of His being. One more thing, He is eternal, God’s goodness and love will last forever.

11. Tim Kilgore says:

We are not, everything that is good a/b Him, we are not, in fact, we are the opposite. We are not good, we are not faithful, we are not love, and we are not eternal. We are in need, everything God is, we need.

12. Tim Kilgore says:

The Gospel is just like God b/c it is given by God, it is eternal, and it is love, it is how God displays these awesome things like love and goodness, and His eternal faithfulness to man.

13. Tim Kilgore says:

By being thankful for God’s goodness, and the display of His love given to me. By being committed to share this Truth w/ those He places in my path, and by showing this Truth to my family and others He has blessed me to serve.

14. Tim Kilgore says:

Lord God, help me live in this truth today, that You eternally and faithfully love me, not b/c I’ve done anything to deserve this but
    b/c it is simply who You are. Help me today to display this Truth to those you’ve blessed me to serve and help me to share it both in word and deed today.

15. Slade M says:

That God is always good and his love never slows down, never gets mad, never is faithless, never is harsh, and is always true.

16. Slade M says:

That man can be blind and forgetful all the time. That is why memorizing scripture and putting it on everything you look at is such a great idea.

17. Slade M says:

That is gospel is full of truth that is waiting to be found by god’s people.

18. Slade M says:

I will pray with No holding back, because I know that God will love me no more or no less than he does now.

19. Slade M says:

I will pray with confidence and humility.